Community Network Our Featured Authors Advertising/Contact Us Follow Us

Thursday, September 23, 2010

From Our Mailbag - Regency Romances

I receive so many emails each day asking all sorts of questions. I've decided to start sharing some, so you, the romance reader expert, can help out other readers!

From Suzanne:

I'm drawn to historical romances of the Regency period and have been on a reading jag of everything written by Lisa Kleypas and Julia Quinn. I read a review of Ruthless by Anne Stuart and plan to read that as well.


Can you recommend other historical regencies for Suzanne? Post your suggestions to our blog!

3 comments:

  1. I love both those authors. I would suggest Stephanie Laurens, Sabrina Jeffries, Eloisa James, and Johanna Lindsey's Mallory series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eloisa James, all her books are extraordinary. I also like Tracy Anne Warren, some Mary Balogh, Susanne Enoch, Kresley Cole's MacCarrick Brothers series is very good too(all KC's books are).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe anyone reading Regency romances should read Georgette Heyer. She writes with style and flair and her prose is witty and beautiful to read. To start with I suggest "These Old Shades", "The Talisman Ring" or "Devil's Cub". These books truly make you appreciate the way the characters are developed.

    ReplyDelete